Elcomplus is glad to present SmartPTT 9.8, a new version of dispatch software for MOTOTRBO systems, already available for you on our website. In this release, we have significantly expanded capabilities of the software solution, as well as enhanced and improved the existing functionality.
Location on PTT
SmartPTT 9.8 supports the Inband GPS feature introduced in the latest version of MOTOTRBO software. It allows a radio to send location updates on start of transmission: location updates are sent on each transmission, or emergency transmission only. This simplifies the subscribers movement tracing and dispatch control in emergencies.
Mobile Clients Dispatching
In the new release, the operator can dispatch SmartPTT Mobile users from the desktop and web clients. In SmartPTT 9.8, dispatchers are able to perform the following actions:
- Make group calls to mobile users
- Make private calls to mobile users
- Connect mobile users with radio subscribers using cross patches.
Mobile clients also keep the ability to initiate/receive calls to/from radio subscribers and other SmartPTT Mobile users.
GPS Tracking of Mobile Clients
In SmartPTT 9.8, we added the ability for dispatchers to monitor the location of mobile clients using a desktop and web clients. Geolocation functions, positioning rules and reporting are now applicable to mobile clients.
In the new release we provided improvements to make dispatching more convenient:
- Improvements in the audio system of the desktop client.
- Centralized configuration of location conditions.
- Focusing on the appropriate call window upon an incoming event.
- Displaying of the timestamps of incoming events on the custom console.
- Ability to call back quickly to the subscriber who triggered the rule.
- Mute/unmute feature for talkgroups included in multiselect groups.
- Customizable call alert tone.
You can view the complete list of the enhancements and changes in SmartPTT 9.8 in the Release Notes.
Some systems require a license for voice calls to radio subscribers. Please contact us for details.
To find out the details of using the mobile client in SmartPTT PLUS, contact us.