Elcomplus presents SmartICS — a modern software platform for industrial automation and manufacturing digitalization
While developing SmartICS we aimed to create a product to meet our needs and that of our customers – an easy-to-configure and easy-to-use solution for industrial facilities automation.
We wanted this product to…
- Significantly reduce system implementation time
- Minimize configuration errors
- Simplify the configuration of the user interface
- Provide users with a clear and convenient display of important data
We used our 20 years of experience of industrial control system integration and developed a modern automated interface builder for industrial automation systems.
SmartICS is configured without coding and scripting using the automated interface builder and widget library. The Plug & Play technology and Drag & Drop tool allow you to monitor and control the necessary parameters and equipment state in a few clicks.
1. INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION (SCADA/HMI)
Automate technological processes at a manufacturing plant or other production site
2. BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS (BMS OR SMART BUILDING)
Create a smart building control center for electric, heat supply, security services, etc. by automation of engineering systems
3. INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IIOT)
Make the industrial data more accessible and efficient by combining various units (sensors or equipment) into a single data exchange network
4. MANUFACTURING DIGITALIZATION
Improve the quality and efficiency of an enterprise’s decision making by implementing digital technologies in operation activities
Functionality and capability
|1. Data collection, processing and storage|
2. Real-time equipment monitoring, control, and management
3. Access to the system and data from different devices
4. Reports’ creation and export
1. INSTALLATION AND CONFIGURATION
The project development, configuration, and implementation with SmartICS is 3-4 times faster than with classic SCADA systems.
Due to the automated interface builder, adding new devices using the widget library makes system configuration and expansion in SmartICS really quick and easy.
2. FAST INFORMATION REPRESENTATION
Visual graphics or dashboards with widgets? – Your choice! In SmartICS both options are available.
The user can choose and configure how the information will be displayed: using the widget library or by downloading a visual graphic scheme developed in an image editing software.
In SmartICS the concept of situational awareness is used to present the information. SmartICS’s widgets have special color schemes that highlight marginal or critical values in color and keeps normal values gray. This helps dispatchers more easily identify issues and prevent accidents.
3. DATA COLLECTION VIA VOICE RADIO CHANNEL
Along with the traditional channels for collecting technological information (such as Wi-FI, cellular communications, satellite communications, ZigBee, LoRaWAN etc.), we also offer an alternative approach – through an already existing DMR or TETRA digital radio network used for communications between employees. This reduces the cost of building new infrastructure for the collection of data.
4. CLEAR LICENSING AT THE SYSTEM DESIGN STAGE
SmartICS licensing is based not on the number of I/O signals, but on the number of connected devices. You will not have to calculate the number of connected tags during system design, and not risking a miscalculation and having to pay for extra tags.
Using SmartICS, you can
- Reduce the time spent on installation and configuration by 3-4 times compared to classic SCADA systems
- Minimize errors during the system configuration and expansion by using the automated interface builder and visualization panels
- Customize the software interface according to the individual needs and tasks of each system user
- Easily determine the necessary licenses during the system design stage
- Reduce the risk of industrial accidents by more clearly representing parameters’ deviations to the dispatcher
- Improve the quality of decision making by analyzing the data from SmartICS’s reports on equipment performance
You can find out more information about SmartICS on our product page.
Free SmartICS software trial is available by request in 2 ways:
1. Get a link to access online SmartICS demo (the system is installed on our server. You don’t need to download and install anything. We will send you login credentials and link for online access via a web browser)
2. Get your own standalone demo package (This requires installation and configuration on your system, but allows you to test the platform in depth)
SmartICS installation and start guide can be found by the link.