The SmartPTT RG-1000e is a hardware radio gateway that is used to connect MOTOTRBO, Tetra MTM, ASTRO APX, ASTRO XTL, MTR2000, VX-9000 radios to SmartPTT Radioserver using IP connection in private networks or Internet.
SmartPTT RG-1000e Benefits
Easy configuration and deployment of the system
- Absence of radio frequency interference geographically distributed control stations
- Time and resource effective deployment of radio systems
- Operates in a harsh environment
- Decreased number of radioservers required
- No expenses on soundcards for the radioserver
- Low-cost maintenance of the system
Main Features of RG-1000e
- Connects up to 2 control radios with simultaneous operation
- MOTOTRBO digital and analog modes are supported (including one digital and one analog simultaneously)
- Supports non-MOTOTRBO radios (Tetra MTM, Asrto APX\XTL, VX-2***, CM, GM/CDM)
- RX audio VOX – allows to detect the audio signal presence on RX path
- Multiple radioservers can be connected to one RG-1000e (up to 8 IP connections)
- Supports the following MOTOTRBO topologies: Simplex, Conventional, IPSC, Capacity Plus, LCP, Capacity Max, Connect Plus
- Supports High Tier mobile radios DM4***/DM4**e/XPR5***/XPR5***e/ DGM8***/DGM8***e/DGM5***/DGM5***e/XiRM8600/XiRM8600i and Middle Tier mobile radios DM2600/XPR2500/DEM500/ XiRM6660
- There is no direct IP connection of radio servers to repeaters or the solution architecture does not provide this feature
- The radioserver soundcard does not support a sufficient number of audio channels to connect to control stations
- In case of narrow frequency range to avoid interference between control stations (for example, some airports)
- For communication between subscribers and dispatchers in locations, where installation of repeaters is not economically feasible.
How It Works
SmartPTT RG-1000e in conventional and trunking MOTOTRBO radio systems without a direct IP connection to repeaters.
Without SmartPTT RG-1000e
With SmartPTT RG-1000e
SmartPTT RG-1000e in MOTOTRBO radio systems that use control stations in Capacity Plus and hybrid solutions with data transmissions over NAI and voice transmissions over control stations.
RG-1000e Gateway Specification
RG-1000* Use Cases
*Previous version of RG-1000e
Note: The MOTOTRBO radio is not included and should be purchased separately.