SmartICS is a modern software platform for industrial automation and digitilization
SmartICS is a flexible and universal SCADA/IIoT web-based platform. It is configured without coding and scripting using the automated interface builder and widget library.
The Plug & Play technology and Drag & Drop tool allow you to monitor and control the necessary parameters and equipment state in a few clicks.
Using SmartICS, you can
|Reduce the time spent on installation and configuration by 3-4 times compared to classic SCADA systems||Minimize errors during the system configuration and expansion by using the automated interface builder and visualization panels||Customize the software interface according to the individual needs and tasks of each system user|
|Calculate the exact license price on the system design stage: it depends not on the number of connected tags, but on interrogated units||Reduce the risk of industrial accidents by increasing the dispatcher’s focus using the situational awareness features of SmartICS’s interface. This feature presents the information more clearly and helps the dispatcher only see key parameters deviations.||Improve the quality of decision making by analyzing the data from SmartICS’s reports on equipment performance|
|INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION (SCADA/HMI)|
Automate technological processes at the entire manufacturing or some production site
|BUILDING MANAGEMENT SYSTEMS |
(BMS OR SMART BUILDING)
Create a smart building control center for electric, heat supply, security services, etc. by automation of engineering systems
|INDUSTRIAL INTERNET OF THINGS (IIOT) |
Make the industrial data more accessible and efficient by combining various units (sensors or equipment) into a single data exchange network
|MANUFACTURING DIGITALIZATION |
Improve the quality and efficiency of enterprise’s decisions making by implementation of digital technologies in operational activities.
Functionality and capability
Data collection, processing and storage
- technological data from various devices, including IIoT equipment using industrial data transfer protocols.
- Record and store historical trends of parameter changes and equipment states
- Logging of events, operator actions, alarms and warning signals
- Historical information storage for further analysis and decision-making
Real-time equipment monitoring, control, and management
- Equipment state monitoring and visualization using a set of widgets (sensors, bars, indicators, graphs, mnemonics, etc.)
- Remote equipment control using a set of control buttons
Access to the system and data
- Web access to data from different devices (HMI panels, workstations, tablets)
- Customizable user permissions (e.g. monitoring only or monitoring and control
- Create reports and export them in .csv format
How does it work?
1. Fast installation and configuration
The project development, configuration, and implementation with SmartICS is 3-4 times faster than with classic SCADA systems. Additionally, you can fully master our platform usage in 2-3 days without any experience of coding or working with other SCADA systems .
Quick development and configuration provided by:
- Configuration via a web browser without a separate development environment
- Automated interface builder when adding new devices using the widget library.
- Convenient system for settings and widgets copying and flexible customizable user rights
- Data access via the most common web browser from any device
2. Information representation
Classic visual process graphics or dashboards with widgets? – Your choice!
The user can choose and configure how the information will be displayed: using the library of user-friendly widgets, or to download a visual graphics developed using imaging software.
In SmartICS the concept of situational awareness is used to present the information. SmartICS’s widgets have special color schemes that highlight marginal or critical values in color and keeps normal values gray. This helps dispatchers more easily identify issues and prevent accidents.
3. Data collection via voice radio channels
Along with the traditional channels for collecting technological information (such as Wi-FI, cellular communications, satellite communications, ZigBee, LoRaWAN etc.), we also offer an alternative approach – through an existing DMR or TETRA radio network used for employee communication. This reduces the cost of having to add new infrastructure to support additional monitoring and control points.
You can collect the data from digital radio networks using AdapTel interface adapter
You will be able to combine the monitoring and control system of distributed facilities with the voice dispatcher radio communication system based on SmartPTT software. This allows you to monitor the controlled facilities and radio user locations on a single map, which enables dispatchers to assign tasks at the facilities to the closest available staff.
4. Clear licensing at the system design stage
The SmartICS’s licenses’ price is based not on the number of I/o signals, which may increase in the future, but on the number of interrogated units. You will not have to calculate the number of the connected tags at the system design stage, having a risk not to take into account all necessary tags or to pay for extra ones.
Free SmartICS software trial is available by request in 2 ways:
1. Get a link to access online SmartICS demo (the system is installed on our server. You don’t need to download and install anything. We will send you login credentials and link for online access via a web browser)
2. Get your own standalone demo package (This requires installation and configuration on your system, but allows you to test the platform in depth)
SmartICS installation and start guide can be found by the link.