ELTA-SAU – SCADA system for gas-distribution plant
Gas-distribution plants are used to supply the sales gas to consumers at specific pressure, purification and odorization rate.
ELTA-SAU for gas-distribution plants is designed to control the production processes, as well as to control the plant in automatic and automated modes.
SCADA software for ELTA-SAU is developed by Elcomplus engineers based on Wonderware open system platform. Technological processes visualization is organized on Wonderware InTouch HMI.
ELTA-SAU – standard functionality:
- Effective control of operating modes in compliance with the process regulations’ requirements.
- Improvement of operating safety of the plant owing to emergency prevention.
- Fire and emergency protection of a gas-distribution plant including emergency shutdown.
- Set up the targets for gas volumes supplied to consumers.
- Commercial metering of gas supplied to consumers.
- Electric power metering.
- BOP gas consumption.
- Breakdown alarm for operating personnel, including remote alarm to the remote control panel.
- Data transfer to dispatcher service of the line operations administration.
Extended set of protection and control algorithms for gas-distribution plants:
- Consumer protection against overpressure
- Plant protection against emergencies
- Emergency shutdown of the plant
- Maintenance of outlet set pressure
- Maintenance of gas set temperature
- Regulation of above-limit gas consumption
- Maintenance of gas odorization rate
- Changeover to back-up in case of equipment failure
Simulation of emergencies with no target exposure:
- Switching unit
- Gas treatment unit
- Pressure reduction unit
- Hydrate suppression unit
- Discharge measurement station
- Odorizing station
- Cathodic protection station
- Ventilation system