Motorola Solutions is the strategic Elcomplus’ partner
The major part of communication and industrial automation systems developed by Elcomplus are based on Motorola equipment.
Since 1997 Elcomplus has been the System Partner of Motorola Company for professional radio systems.
- Authorized Motorola Value Added Reseller for Wireless Broadband Solutions
- Premier Partner for PCR/AAD Duplex Solutions and System Partner for TETRA, MOTOTRBO in Russia
- Motorola Service Partner for Equipment and Systems
For the last 5 years over 200 dispatch systems were built at oil, mining, power, nuclear enterprises and emergency response services of Russia (police, ambulance, EMERCOM, security services), as well as at Gazprom, Rosneft and Gazpromneft.
Elcomplus also acts as the technical expert and participates in a comprehensive development of corporate communication infrastructure at a number of oil, chemical and refinery enterprises.
In 2007 Elcomplus became the Licensed Developer of software applications for Motorola professional mobile radio.
This partnership with Motorola resulted in development of SmartPTT – dispatch software for digital telecommunication platform MOTOTRBO. SmartPTT adds wider functionality and services for digital radio systems.
SmartPTT-based radio systems are widely implemented in Russia and in 40 countries all over the world through the global network of Motorola partners.
In 2010 Elcomplus has developed the system of digital radio system of DMR standard – SmartPTT Integra based on the state-of-the-art digital radio platform MOTOTRBO. Today, SmartPTT Integra is sweepingly driving out the outdated analogue radio systems in Russia. Within a few short years the system has already received a positive response from the enterprises where it was implemented. The system is under construction at a number of enterprises and emergency response services.
In 2011 Elcomplus became Motorola Authorized Distributor for ACE3600 and Moscad automation systems.
Elcomplus is the developer of ELTA control systems based on ACE3600 and Moscad PLCs by Motorola.
ELTA-TM is a line telemetry system that found a widespread use in oil and gas pipelines of Western and Eastern Siberia in Transneft and Gazprom.
ELTA-SAU for gas-distribution plants is designed to control the production processes, as well as to control the plant in automatic and automated modes.
Awards from Motorola
- Motorola award for the Best Motorola Dealer in Russia in 2014
- Motorola award for the Best Motorola Dealer in Siberian Federal District in 2013
- Motorola award for the Best Motorola Dealer in Siberian Federal District in 2012
- Motorola award for the Successful TETRA Project in Russia in 2010
- Motorola Certificate for the Best Motorola Dealer in 2009
- Motorola Diploma for the Best Application Development – SmartPTT – for MOTOTRBO in Russia in 2009
- Motorola Certificate for the Best Motorola Dealer in the 2nd quarter of 2008
- Motorola Certificate for successful meeting Motorola’s accreditation criteria to become a partner for integration
- Motorola Certificate for successful Motorola G&EMS product promotion in Siberian Federal District in 2005