- Reliability: Use of the private fail-secure communication channel, independent of third-party operators
- Network load optimization: Data and voice transmission over a single frequency in different logical channels
- Cost-efficiency: Data transmission via voice communication infrastructure, no extra frequencies required
- Flexibility: Independence from MOTOTRBO dispatch software and compatibility with any SCADA software
Functionality and characteristics
- Equipment status monitoring: Uninterrupted data acquisition, even in an emergency
- Easy configuration: User-friendly web interface to make settings
- Data visualization: Intuitive software for real-time equipment monitoring and control
- Robustness: Wide range of operating temperatures, protection against reverse polarity
- Point-to-multipoint communication: Opportunity to control a large amount of distributed facilities
Two operation modes
AdapTel provides transparent channel for communication between third-party devices (PLC/RTU/Meters/Sensors/etc) and SCADA software in DMR network.
AdapTel collects technological signals and controls technological equipment through built-in digital input (DI) and digital output (DO) channels, as well as through third-party input/output expansion modules using Modbus data protocol.